About Me

My photo
dear parents and my beloved students, please be brave to master English through my blog. Hopefully, we can improve our abilities in speaking, writing, listening and reading... touch your friends to learn English with me,.. best regards ... mr joko

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Prescription

Patient: … what about the problems I've been having sleeping?
Doctor: I'm going to give you a prescription for some medicine to help you get a better night's sleep.
Patient: Thank you doctor.
Doctor: Here, you can get this prescription at any pharmacy.
Patient: How often should I take the medicine?
Doctor: Just take one pill about 30 minutes before you go to bed.
Patient: How long should I take them?
Doctor: The prescription is for thirty days. If you're not sleeping well after thirty days, I'd like you to
 come back in.
Patient: Is there anything else I can do to help me sleep at night?
Doctor: Don't worry so much about things at work. I know, I know... easier said than done.
Patient: Should I stay home from work?
Doctor: No, I don't think that's necessary. Just remember to stay calm.

1 comment: